Ainsdale Singers Choral Workshop Saturday, September 9th 10am-4pm
Ainsdale Village Church Hall
Station Road, Ainsdale
Led by Stewart Hankinson, the singer’s musical director, you will learn how to sing together, develop choral techniques and explore new songs.
Learn to sing like a pro!
This singing workshop is for anyone who wants to improve their vocal technique and performance skills. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned singer, you’ll learn the fundamentals of singing, including:
- Breath support
- Pitch accuracy
- Range development
- Performance techniques
We’ll also work on your stage presence and confidence, so you can feel comfortable singing in front of others.
Singing has many health benefits, both physical and mental. Here are a few of the most notable:
- Improved cardiovascular health. Singing can help to lower blood pressure, heart rate, and cholesterol levels. It can also help to strengthen the heart and lungs.
- Reduced stress levels. Singing is a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. It can also help to improve sleep quality.
- Boosted mood. Singing releases endorphins, which have mood-boosting effects. It can also help to reduce feelings of depression and loneliness.
- Improved cognitive function. Singing can help to improve memory, attention, and concentration. It can also help to slow down the cognitive decline associated with ageing.
- Increased self-esteem. Singing can help to boost self-esteem and confidence. It can also help to improve communication skills.
- Enhanced social connection. Singing is a great way to connect with others. It can be a fun and rewarding activity to do with friends, family, or even strangers.
If you’re looking for a healthy and enjoyable way to improve your overall well-being, singing is a great option. So what are you waiting for? Start singing today!
For further details contact:
Chris Theckston firstname.lastname@example.org 01704 871393